December 14, 2012

Curly Wurly Hair Straightning...

Thank you Sunsilk



My neighbour's Daughter and my childhood friend trisha.she loves my hair more then hers,as i got a long silky hair.Her hair is short and curly.Most of the her friends call her with a nick like curly wurly,sparrow nest,springy hairy,amazon forest etc,which made her upset and made her feel jealousy of my hair.

she got a great attraction for my hair.but her astonishment slowly turned into envy.so whenever she gets an opportunity to comb my hair,she silently chops off few strands of  my hair.Initially i didnt realise that.Later i found her chopping my hair everytime she combs my hair.so to avoid this kinda situations i started  praising her hair.

she told me that her hair doesnt look good like mine,so i told her hair will look more beautiful than mine if it is straight.from then she started experimenting all kinda hair straightning methods.In those days there is no parlours avail for hair straightening.so she asked me for some tips to straighten her hair. i told her to try keeping some heavy books on her hair lying on the ground or tie some heavy things to hair.She tried in that way also for a week but that didnt work out.

Then one day when went to beach she started collecting pebbles while others are collecting shells.she asked me to help her in collecting pebbles.by that time i wondered why is she collecting stones.

The next day when i visited her she was tying the pebbles to her hair.when i asked her the reason.she told that she is straightning her hair using the pebbles,but that also didnt work work.
again she came back to me asking for a new way.

Then i suggested her to  cellotape her hair.One day she asked whether she can iron her hair with the iron box to straighten the hair.i was shocked.but luckily we didnt try that way.


She followed all kinda silly ways to straighten her hair but nothing helped her.After trying all the silly ways finally i found a salon for her where she got her hair straightened and looked really gorgeous...

She is nomore a curly wurly.....



No comments: