April 2, 2013

My Brother - my own soldier

Blogadda has asked us bloggers to write about a man who stood up for a woman with courage and integrity.He became the soldier for her.





Immediately it reminded me of my brother.Iam happy to have such a wonderful brother in this beautiful life.In the tender age of 10 years he used to drop me in school in his cycle when the autowala is on leave.
He stoods by me whenever i  needs his help.few years back when i became unconscious he carried me with hands to the hospital.Whenever his friends i cannot able make any delicacies for them.at that time he,himself used to make tea for his friends and me also.His friends also quite understanding and so they dont make any comments on his doing household chores.

This post is a part of #Soldierforwomen in association with BlogAdda.com

No comments: